We offer a range of procedures at our ambulatory surgery center (ASC) to assist you and your physician in identifying an illness or treating a condition.
No one likes the idea of eye surgery, but remarkable advances in ophthalmic surgery have made it easier than ever before.
Thanks to advances in microsurgical techniques and new laser equipment, whether you have cataracts, secondary cataracts, drooping eyelids, a diseased cornea, nearsightedness or farsightedness, today’s eye surgeons have capabilities they never envisioned in previous years. We offer the following vision procedures:
- Cataract Surgery and Intraocular Lens Implants (IOL)
- Blepharoplasty/Eyelid Revision Procedures
- Comprehensive Eye Exams
Pain management works to reduce acute and chronic pain in patients, covering a wide spectrum of conditions. We offer the following pain management procedures:
- Epidural Steroid Injection: cervical, thoracic, lumbar and caudal
- Transforaminal epidural injections
- Selective nerve root blocks
- Trigger point injections
- Facet joint injections
- Sacroiliac injections
- Sympathetic blocks: Stellate ganglion, Thoracic, Lumbar
- Peripheral nerve blocks
- X-Ray guided (C-Arm) for all injections