John A. Billingsley IIIM.D. Request An Appointment
Dr. Billingsley has nearly thirty years of expertise in comprehensive ophthalmology. His main areas of interest include: cataract and refractive lens surgery, eyelid surgery, aesthetic procedures involving Botox/fillers, ocular and eyelid trauma, and treatment of retinal diseases by laser and injections.
He is an avid golfer, enjoys physical fitness, the outdoors, and cheering on the Arkansas Razorbacks. He and his wife, Tracy, are members of the National Drowning Prevention Alliance and are involved with the Evan Thomas Foundation in honor of their 16-year-old son, Evan, who drowned in 2014.
- Undergraduate: Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College, Miami, Oklahoma University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Medical School: University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine, Kansas City, Missouri
- Internal Medicine Internship: University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine, Truman Medical Center West, Kansas City, Missouri
- Ophthalmology Residency: Dean A. McGee Eye Institute, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Robert E. Meeks Outstanding Pledge Award – Phi Gamma Delta Social Fraternity, University of Arkansas
- Alpha Epsilon Delta – Pre-medical Honors Society, University of Arkansas
- Class Speaker Graduation – University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine
- Diplomate of National Medical Boards Parts I-III
- American Board of Eye Surgeons
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- Fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmology
Practice Website: www.grenevisiongroup.com